Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Wedding, A Wedding...Lah, Lah, Lah, La....

Forgive me in "advance" if you don't see me as often this month......

For I am heavily in the midst of the final preparations of the upcoming wedding of "Miss Priss and Mr. Joshua."

The Wedding is October 10th...and I have been doing LOTS of this.....


Oh, excuse me I meant this....The Invitations are all in the mail.....and so are the checks for the most part. HA!

I'm a major "planner" and am very good at things such as this...and MOST all of the big things are done however, some things can't be finished until the end.

I'm not thrilled with my "Mother Of The Bride" get up....I'm not the traditional kind of Mum that wants to wear a "long Burgundy, organza and lace dress" to the wedding. That is so not me.

But I did buy a lovely Sky Blue, shiny "Kasper" three piece skirt suit. I want to wear a hat but Miss Priss won't let me. UGH!

More updates later...be patient with me if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment