Thursday, September 10, 2009

A New Reason To Love JCREW

Soooo I know I was lamenting how my necklace broke yesterday after wearing it 2x's. Well this morning a friend suggested that I email the head of JCREW, Mickey Drexler and let him know

1. How much I love JCREW (I do. the cardigans have always been my favorite v-neck button downs)

2. How sad I was that the necklace broke

I did email him, not expecting a reply. He is the head of a company, seriously who would answers emails from their customers? But he literally wrote back within 5 MINUTES letting me know that they would replace it and then 2 MINUTES after that another JCREW employee wrote to let me know that they had the necklace and could I send my address?

Amazing. I have to say after having random problems with large ticket luxury items over the years (like the drama with my metallic chanel bag) I have never received such quick, exemplary customer service like this.

Yet another reason to continue to shop JCREW.

No comments:

Post a Comment