Monday, May 25, 2009

yup, all over the map. AGAIN.

It never ends.

One day, all is good...the next NOT so good. And I capitalized that because the bad almost always out-weighs the good, no?

Well it always seems to in my case!

Brief update: Job offer came through, I am now a permament employee with a new title, and new office. SWEET. (Had to throw in something good!)

Emotionally speaking, however, I think I am a mess. Too much is going on that sometimes I can't even get my head straight! Like decision making, I change those HOURLY. But I guess you can't call them decisions, because that requires an action and well, all talk-no action should have been my middle name. Outwardly, I don't seem to be a mess though... which is strangely out of character since I am told I wear my emotions on my sleeve. (heart, emotion, blah blah). I take back sentence one of this paragraph. I am NOT a mess!

Fuck, that whole paragraph is a mess.

Would like to now take this opportunity to thank my sister in law for helping me pick out the pink dress I wore on Saturday night by the way. Seriously, I felt beautiful in that dress...what a confidence booster to be out and about with your girlfriends and to be complimented by other WOMEN. (we are the toughest critics you know). I don't want to say I was feeling down on myself per sea... but I wasn't feeling my best you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment