Monday, May 11, 2009

Here we go again...

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

yup... FUCK.

Well, it isn't ALL bad news. I have been told that they are eliminating my position as it is now, and working with other departments to create another one... POSSIBLY. So um yeah... I am really no better off than I was Friday. I still do not have any idea on what my future holds.

It is however, comforting to know my boss is trying hard to keep me. What ISN'T is being told the compensation package probably won't be as good. I fucking hate comments like that... like give me a CLUE for fucks sake.

Is it a small pay cut?

Is it a large one?

Cause the latter can go fuck itself. I have worked too damn long and too damn hard to be where I am at (which isn't spectacular really anyways) to have to take yet another step back in order to stay afloat.

I have struggled. Many of you know this. But I always come out of it with a smile on my face because I am a positive person who does whatever it takes to be as successful as she can be with what she is given.

But really... WHEN IS IT MY FUCKING TURN?!?!?!

When, I ask, WHEN, can I sit back, enjoy what I am doing with a little bit of job security...and feel fucking appreciated. I am so due.

I want my turn goddamn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment