Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday is the New Friday

Thursday my day to myself. It started off with my speed walk to the doctor. Last week the doctor called and told me that my cholesteral was out of control and we needed to talk. So this morning i speed walked to NW 23 (1.4 miles each way) and found out that i have to cut our all desserts, anything sweet and all pastas, breads and chips for three months. It going to be hard but its something that i have to do. After I walked back to the pearl, met Nancy for coffee chatted about a marketing plan for Isobels and then went to SmashCut to get my hair cut.

SmashCut was amazing! Kevin the creative director cut my hair and I have to say that for $85 I haven't had a haircut this good since Josh B in NYC. If you are in PDX, go there. Its amazing. After my haircut I met up with Caroline from PAM for sushi and then popped my head in the shops, mailed my mother-in-laws' bday gift and then met Bianca for a PAM meeting at Departure Lounge in the Nines Hotel.

All in all a relaxing day but looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment