Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Week In Review

What a long week its been ... Its been impossible to blog about each day but here is a quick recap of what happened last week...

Monday: Airplay with Fleur, then Jessica came to babysit Max while I had a subcommittee meeting for the family event that I am working on for YP this summer at PAM. Jon traded in the Murano for a BMW which was very exciting. I love the new car.

Tuesday: Took Max to Isobel's Clubhouse in the morning then of course it rained so we stayed in the house for the rest of the day.

Wednesday: Max went to Tykes for the day and I had a nice lunch with Fleur, got to wear a Mayle dress that I wouldn't normally get to - my melia (not so kid friendly) ran errands and then volunteered at Isobel's.

Thursday: Airplay with Fleur, then Fleur + Nathan came over to have lunch and play. Max napped and then my friend Angelo was in town from LA and we went with him to get coffee and snacks at Cafe Umbria.

Friday: Max back at Tykes and I went to the ENT (still sinus/poylp drama) then to a lunch at the museum and then back to the Dr who told me if I want to lose this 14 pounds then I need to seriously measure my food. Its a bit stressful. I did get to wear yet another Mayle piece that's not so Max friendly (The new gold metallic jacket + the Zofia dress from fall 2007) and I got lots of exercise (wow over 5 miles of walking round trip!) Jon took us to dinner then I finally got to ride in the new car when we went to Costco......

Saturday: Friends in from Seattle, so a lovely brunch at Kenney + Zukes , then Anne and I walked around walked up to NW 23rd and then stopped at Cafe Nell for some rose then out to lake oswego and back home. we got a pizze from whole food (which was only $13.50) and ws awesome!

Sunday: I have had a great mother's day. I wore one of my favorite Mayle dresses, Max got me Lanvin coffee table book from Powells. Its something I have always wanted but never would have bought myself. Jon and Max took me to Cafe Nell for brunch, and to Russell Street BBQ for dinner. I also talked to my friend Lynne for awhile who is having a tough time. All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment