Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday, But Should Just Be Drama Day...

So I got really sick from taking all those sinus meds and my other doctor told me that I can take this one pill and be totally better from some issues I was having. WELL I should not have done it. I hate medicine, all those chemicals they just make you sicker and drag your body down.

As it turns out I had a terrible allergic reaction to that medication had to get some benedryl and pray that my throat didn't close. I ended up being ok, but it was scary. Now today I find out that my cholesterol is too high and the doctor needs to see me. Of course this makes me stressed because I don't eat fast food (though i do love cheese and the occasional cocktail a little bit too much) or fried food or junk food. I never had these problems in NYC and find it amazing that now that I no longer have a high stress job, or eat burger king for lunch on days that I was broke in NYC, I am worse off than before.

On top of all of that, Max is just not listening and its frustrating (raising my blood pressure I am sure). And I went to Odessa to check out the sale Mayle and Susan was super nasty which bums me out as I have stopped there on other occasions to check out Mayle and Jeferey Montiero and she was always nice. Maybe its because I haven't ever bought anything from her but after today with the snottiness I wont be shopping there again and with Mayle closed now I have money to burn.

At least its the weekend and there will be some reprieve....

No comments:

Post a Comment