Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Long Day

I think Max is going through something. Between his increasing erratic behavior + Mercury being in retrograde I feel like i have just been having the worst luck. No news has been good news - from this drama with the Mia dress to some volunteer work I am doing with Portland Fashion Week, it seems like nothing is going right.

Max hasn't been sleeping well nor has he been enjoying going to daycare at Jon's work 1-2 times per week (even though I needed this break) - that combined with my new diet (eating 5 small meals a day) had made me irritable and cranky. Oh yeah and max dropped one of his light bouncy balls of the communal 2nd floor patio. The ball is gone. He is sad.

I went to yet another doctor today and this one told me that the weight I have gained (5 pounds +) is due to the oral steroids that I was taking for my sinuses and its going to be tough weight to drop, so I am just going to continue to count calories and treat my body like an ATM (for example if I have had 1400 calories already I will not "overdraw" my account by eating something 200 calories +.

The bright side of my day was book club with Amy - we went to a crepe place called Le Happy and I had a delicious ham + Gruyere crepe with caramelized onions.

The next book is Lush Life by Richard Price. I am looking forward to the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment