Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Weekend Update

Its been a long weekend. Jon's got allergy issues, Max has become more mischievous and has started detailing his toy truck he drives around (perfectionist). I have been fighting the diet that my Dr prescribed for my cholesterol. I find myself cheating at least 1x a week which isn't good at all. Yesterday I had 2 cookies (and I ate a small square of a peanut butter ad jelly sandwich). I want to lose this weight and I am starting to fear that I have no self control.

I also started trying on things in my closet. Some favorite dresses like the cream linen and black lace dress from summer 2003 which I could get on, and was tight. The black button front dress with the floral buttons and spaghetti straps from spring 2005 suddenly fits again (with spanx). Then there are the pieces that I wonder, why did I buy them? The Athena top. I loved it. Had to have it and have never worn it. Its sat on a hanger in my closet (and now my new closet) since I purchased it. Lets face it, I rarely war shorts or jeans, maybe it could look good with a skirt but for some reason I am not 100% sold. Birds of paradise camisole would be way better on someone younger and thinner, same with the bed jacket. Its sad. The print makes me so happy but it languishes in a drawer.

Its Sunday, last night we kept max out til 10:30! Took him to the starlight parade which was a mix of fun, freaks, music, floats. he had so much fun dancing. prior to the parade we went to Nancy's for a pre-party, max was dancing to some music being played from one of the floats and the people invited him on to play drums! Today is another 80+ day. Hopefully this afternoon I will find myself at Fleur's swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment