Thursday, May 28, 2009

Its 8PM but as light out as 8AM

I love summer. the weather today was beyond warm. I sat on my deck and worked on some proposals, did some museum volunteer work on my July event and had the committee over to my house (we has shrimp cocktail from whole foods and an organic rose from Washington state - and all in all enjoyed the day. Its almost like I could enjoy this weather forever and am hoping that it keeps up. its like SUMMER is finally here. I wore my green 1950's style mayle dress from 2006 spring with my black patent flats (wearing them to DEATH) and the black kimono cardigan....chic, spring feeling like a french lady who lunches.

I did do some impulse/essential shopping today at Gap - I needed another pair of black shorts and they were on sale for $21 and I love a Gap cardigan - I bought one of the gray ombre ones for a song. I love the cardigans at the Gap, they are cheap, cheerful and normally last for a few seasons - plus I do love ombre I just don't want to pay $1200 for one from Prada.

AND I am still waiting for my Ada dress to arrive from Washington... Hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment