Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good Stuff On Ebay

so I was cruising ebay tonight and there was some decent old Mayle stuff. Stuff that I used to have that I wish I had in a size 6 now..... If you are a 0,2,4 these pieces may be for you (and you may be able to snag them at a good price)

Mayle Keyhole top - this was from spring 2004, its a great piece (though cut small) the one on ebay is a 4 but would best fit a 2. Its starting bid is .99!!!

Mayle Dalmatia print dress from spring 2005, its a size 2 (prob fit a 0 best) and is currently $175. Its such a great dress. If I could find the top or the dress in a 6 or 8 it would be heaven.

Mayle White peep toe sandals. These were a SAMPLE!! From the 2007 sample sale. They are a 39 (and run a bit big - could possibly work for Moya - I would ask the seller to measure the shoe)

Mayle Navy Bahia dress from Fall 2006 - I had this dress in a 4, it was a touch small and I have been chasing a 6 ever since.... its at $99.

Mayle cream linen + lace top from Spring 2003, its a great piece and its $49.

Mayle Bertie flats in cream in a 37 could be perfect for Yoon...and are currently at $98

No comments:

Post a Comment