Sunday, May 17, 2009

Is It Summer Yet? Where Did Spring Go?

Its been beautiful here in Portland the past few days - starting on Thursday when it was in the low 60's moving into Friday in the 70's and this weekend has been all 80's. It's been a great time to bust out some of my favorite spring pieces. I got my lilac Jemeem back from being altered on Friday so I am wearing that today with the Mayle black patent flats from spring 2007. Its comfortable, covers the tattoo that I am removing on my arm and had broken me out of wearing black, which I wear way to much. Today's adventure I believe will be a walk along the Willamette river downtown.

Yesterday was a long and busy day - starting at 6:30 Am when I woke up to go and man the Family Circle booth at the American Heart Association Heart Walk (wearing some old Mayle wool black shorts, the lotus print Hannea and a short sleeve cardigan from spring 2005). From 8 Am-12pm I handed out magazine and samples of a new eucerin product that has sunscreen in it. Afterward, Jon picked me up and we went to the Lucky Lab on NW 19th + Quimby for lunch (I prefer this location to the one in SE). Then off to The east side again to look into tinting the car windows and then BACK to SW to go to Target and then Costco. It was a long day, lots of car driving, lots of the typical Max tantrum drama. I made a yummy salad for us for dinner then finally had my first coffee of the day at 7:45 when we took Max for a walk to Jamison Square.

I am looking forward to more awesome weather this week and finally seeing my DR again so I can find out more about whats wrong with me. That said I don't want to do anymore medication until whats been in my body is gone and I can see a natrapath....

No comments:

Post a Comment