Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tres bien mon amies!

Stupid keyboard wont put in the accent agu (and if it's spelled wrong, all you Frenchie's can REFRAIN from correcting me please)

It's weird...but I have actually made lemonade out of lemons! Some people... ok LOTS of people, have mentioned to me that my life is shit. No seriously, they have.

Seriously.

*insert lame ass reason why these people are my friends, cause I don't have one*

I kid I kid... it's been more of a sympathy thing... people not fully understanding that while life has handed me some curve balls these last few months, I have begun to look at them as GOOD THINGS, and while it may not be visibly apparent to most, give it time and you will all see it as well!

Could take ten years, but the positive WILL come out! *teehee*

A very smart woman told me the other day that everything that happens always has a silver lining, and when we figure it out we will be grateful for the shitty things that have been handed to us (she didn't day shitty, that's my word).

Sure, my 3 year relationship is over. Sure, I am still sort of in limbo with work. Sure, I'm broke as fuck. And sure, I have a ton of packing, moving, blech-ness ahead of me.

But let's break this down shall we:

1. I have been unhappy. For a long time. But I learned one valuable lesson the last time we "broke up". Memories cannot, I repeat, CANNOT sustain a fulfilling relationship. They fade, and all you are left with is reality. Strange. *note sarcasm*

2. Glass half full. That is all.

3. Refer t0 #1. Money situation changes when you aren't supporting one more person.

So this my friends is why my life is tres bien! I have many of you to thank for that actually. My support system is something to be envied! I have so many wonderful caring people in my life that not only love and support me, but would do anything for me (and vice versa) - hey, this is turning out to be a shout out!!!

So - here is a SHOUT OUT to those people that are making my life positive! And since this is a public forum, you shall remain nameless. But you know who you are... and just because I want to, I am using your initials ! A, B, C, D, E, F,.....L, M, N, O, P.....S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z

I hope I didn't miss anyone!

I kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment