Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Want To Thrown on My Justiana...

I once read an interview with Kate Moss in Vanity Fair after she did that short stint int the Priory (right after she and Johnny Depp broke up) and she talked about how sometimes she would sit around in couture or a ballgown, barefoot, drinking Pimms Cups and one of her fabulous friends who was an aristocrat would helicopter to her place and take her to a remote getaway where they would smoke and drink and have fun.

Today is one of those days that I wish I could thrown on my Justiana gown and sit on my balcony and drink singapore slings, listen to the Gossip (or spiritualized) and get away from it all.

Today has not been a good day. Max has been cranky and I feel like nothing that I do is good enough for him. Its been lots of tantrums, big wet sloppy tears. It has not been a day where he giggles "I love you so much mommy."

Its a beautiful day, in the 60's. I am wearing my black Astrid dress, black Marius jacket and the black patent flats from spring 06. People have stopped me about the dress. More than 10 people that is. People have told me I look so chic. What great style I have. blah blah blah.

I guess its better to look good than to feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment