Tuesday, May 19, 2009

90210 Finale VS Gossip Girl Finale

well its got to be summer, all my favorite shows are wrapping up. Last night I finished Gossip Girl (so sweet - Chuck tells Blair he loves her! Rufus + Lily get engaged, Little J is the new queen, Rufus+ Lily's son stalking Dan at NYU, Nate + Vanessa back together?) and 24 which has to be the "worst, longest" day ever of this show (I was bored to tears and I LOVE 24).

But the one that takes the cake and was surprisingly awesome was 90210. The episode picked up at Prom. Adriana gives up her baby, Brenda adopts a baby, Annie possible hit and run, Dixon/Silver/Ethan love triangle, Naomi and Liam falling in love yet about to be torn apart. Naomi's sister with a big secret to hide and super bitch blowing through Naomi's money.

I sort of can't wait til next season...

No comments:

Post a Comment