Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tired on Tuesday

Max is mischievous! This morning as Jon was leaving for work, I thought to myself, wow Max is still sleeping and its nearly 7:45. AWESOME. Then I heard Jon yell from the living room, OMG, you should see what Max is doing. I got out of bed (for some reason I went to sleep at 11:30 last night) and saw max just chilling out laying on the couch. It was pretty funny. If only he knew how to make the TV work, he would have been in heaven!!

Today was our usual Tuesday. Hang out at the house til 10:20, then walk over to Cafe Umbria, get an iced latter, go to Isobel's to play, then back home for lunch then a swim at Fleur's. Pretty much a fun + perfect day. I always love to hang out with Fleur and Nathan. I am exhausted however, holding a 35 pound child in a pool (and hot tub/spa) is a work out. I also walked to and from Fleur's which is about 1.3 miles each way/2.6 round trip pushing a 20 pound stroller and 35 pound child. I should have the arms of Madonna, but sadly i think they are more like Tori Spelling's with the extra "flap."

I wore my Neives dress with my tomato red and faux python wedges and a black cardigan from gap. Comfortable and easy. I wish Jane had made more of these dresses in different color ways, I would have scooped them up.

Tomorrow I have Max in daycare, so I have time to myself, go to acupuncture, maybe poke my head into some shops and send out some packages of things I sold on and off ebay. Sushi lunch, read a book outside at a cafe. All those things I love to do.

I recently dug out my Viedma camisole from fall 2006. I didn't realize it was an 8 and a bit big on me. I am trying to decide if its something that I want to try to alter or maybe re-sell. I am also taking my Zeta blouse to be taken in on the sides a bit (I bought a 2 and wished I got a 0 - its THAT big).

And I am waiting to hear from Mayle, as I have a dress on hold that I am buying my sister-in-law for her grad school graduation. I know Jane was in Europe for the SE event, and I am hoping that she is back soon as I am excited to possibly receive one last package in the mail, from Mayle.

No comments:

Post a Comment