Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And Some Alterations

So I just got back from acupuncture. I wonder if its working. I cant tell. Sometimes I feel wonderful after, but other times I just feel "out of it." I am not sure if its the fact that I am unable to relax and clear my mind (which is key to acupuncture) or if its my ADD. All I know is I want to feel better.

After acupuncture I took my lotus print/rio plata/black Micheala (exactly like Liv Kate's), my videma camisole and the zeta top from holiday to get altered. It amazing with alteration places and the pricing. Last time when I got my black Michaela altered it cost $35, this time its $45. I am getting the EXACT same thing done (taking up the top seam). The Viedma is an 8 (always too big for me) and I am having the strap shortened, and taken in under the arms ($22 + 29 respectively) and then the incredibly voluminous Zeta. Taking in the sides another $45. In the end its worth it, I will have three pieces that I can wear, that fit well, that wont just be languishing in my closet.

Because today has been so weird weather wise, mood wise, I actually splurged (calorie wise) and got a Peet's Madagascar Vanilla Freddo. Its delicious (and I bought the smallest size) - its a delicious lighter frap. I have lost 4 pounds and have been feeling better. I just hope this doesn't set me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment