Thursday, June 18, 2009

Completely Random Day

So today I woke up, felt awful. Again at 6:15/6;30 had to get Max ready for temp daycare, then read emails and crawled back into bed. I woke up at 9:36 with 24 minutes to get to my hair color appointment. I was late of course, but the color came out great. The down side? They blew my hair out straight which makes me feel like a newscaster meets Elvira. Its funny, in NYC everyone always asks, "how do you want your hair? " Here they just assume you want it straight. I look terrible with straight hair by the way. Jon has already made some newscaster jokes.

I did however break out my black Mirabelle dress and wore it with my new favorite black shrunken Mayle cardigan and tomato red wedges. Three seasons of Mayle that all look great together.

No comments:

Post a Comment