Friday, June 19, 2009

Lana Part Deux


So Kelly just came over with her Lana (worn 1x). I tried it on and I was AMAZED that it fit me perfectly. It was something that I put on (with my lola clogs) and INSTANTLY felt really good about myself. I will have to shorten it about 2 inches as it hits the ground. And she offered it at a good price, so I couldn't say no. Well worth the Reiko and other pieces that don't fit me so well that I sold on ebay. She told me of someone she knows that has my FAVORITE Mayle coat ever (that I bought from Steven Alan for $275, then later sold because I never wore it - The Kadijah, its an open piece, similar to Otto from holiday 2005, Jane styled it with an Obi belt. I told Kelly that I am happy to offer up my services of either closet re-arrangement (which would include disposing of unwanted items) or doing some free marketing work. Hopefully her friend (who I know) will go for me writing 5 proposals/big ideas for free in exchange for the coat (a much better value in my opinion). I know its going to be a bit big and will need alteration, but its an amazing piece and located literally two blocks from my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment