Monday, June 22, 2009

Letting Go

So I let go of the Sakura at SE. I was not 100% sold on the pattern for me. It may be something I regret down the line but for now it makes the most sense. With limited funds, everything I buy takes away from helping to buy an apartment and if its something I want I have to be in love. Maybe if it was the butterfly print....though i would prefer the original.

Its Monday and its going to be a long week with Jon gone til Weds night on an off-site. Luckily Max slept late today (almost til 9!) which means he wont nap, and will hopefully go to bed early so I can continue to do my "free work" for PFW and the museum.

I would love a job that pays me money right now. To have freedom, flexibility, a reason to spring out of bed every day and get dressed in something I love. Money to buy the Rachel Comey dress without a second thought, money to save for the future.

Only time will tell what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment