Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Can't Believe It Only Tuesday

I had Max in daycare today so I had the day to myself, which I spent trying to chase down some money, going to acupuncture and wandering around. I went downtown to Pioneer Square to pick up shoes from shoe repair and ended up in Banana Republic. Last time I was there about 3 weeks ago they had some interesting dresses. I also wanted a lemon yellow cardigan. I tried on no less than 10 dresses and have to say each one fit just as horribly as the next (and the service was bad to boot). The sizing was all over the place (no wonder why they have so much stock on sale). I couldn't believe that things in a 6 would not fit, yet I was wearing a Mayle dress (my emerald green Lida) that is a 4 and I bought 14 pounds ago and it still fits perfectly.

Alas the cardigan didn't happen either - i combed the Gap but since its now on sale I had to buy it online, so in 9 days it will be mine (if I even like it- otherwise i lose 47 in shipping).

I also was at a loss for what to wear today, i pulled out the cilla top as I hadn't worn it in a while and when I put it on with shorts, it just wasn't very me, but the print in Sylvestre works. I then tried my re-edition Pitsula, and it fit but was very tight across the chest (an area where I do not think one can really become much smaller - and I do not have a large chest). If it was an 8, it would have been perfect. But alas I think my pitusla is better suited for a 4 or even 2. ....

And I am hoping for the best with my ebay auctions ending tomorrow. I have no bids on the Aurelie, I am sad. I am not going to wear it, someone should....

No comments:

Post a Comment