Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An Aha Moment

With a sickly Max tossing and turning in my bed (he sweat through out two t-shirts in 3 hours), I had very little sleep. I was partially still upset about the whole foods incident and also very worried about Max and his high fever.

We got up today at around 9, I had Jessica babysit him so that I could go to acupuncture and run a few errands (like buy infant Motrin, try to pick up some dry cleaning that sort of thing) while feeling run down, a bit sad and depressed myself. I still feel like everyone is looking at me like "your that mom that was in whole foods."

I actually got to acupuncture on time and talked to my doctor about my stress. This time beyond the multitude of needles I got in my face for my sinuses I got TWO in my chest for stress. It was beyond painful when they went in, but after awhile the pain went away, I felt more relaxed and I almost fell asleep. I think my doctor forgot that I was in there because she didn't come back until 11:15 to take the needles out and I think we started at 10:40.

I then went to try to pick up some gladiator sandals and an old pair of prada sandals that I dropped off two months ago - but OF COURSE the credit/debit machine wasn't working and I had only $7 on me so now I have to go back (again) and the place isn't easy to access, as the shoe repair shop is downstairs in a building by Nordstrom and there is no elevator. I will now have to wait until Friday or next week to pick them up.

Then I got home, had an email about the Aurelie that I sold that doesn't fit the person who bought it (its a 2). So I have listed it on ebay and here on the blog, so if you want it let me know. I am also selling the incredibly rare sea foam green Mikinto top (and have just sent it out to be cleaned) so let me know if your interested, I get it back Monday morning, so it could go out to you Monday afternoon and be fresh and clean on your body for Weds - otherwise I will have to beg my very loving and patient husband to let me use his ebay account.....

That said Max is feeling a bit better, he asked for hard boiled eggs, string cheese and milk and all he wants to do today is watch TV which compared to yesterday is a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment