Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday

With another night of bad rest (Max would not go to bed until MIDNIGHT) followed by my precious one throwing up this morning all over me, our bed and new down comforter. Its now 12:30 and I am several loads of laundry in, Max has been bathed and I am trying to find a place where I can wash our queen sized comforter. The doctor still doesn't know whats wrong with Max (who seemed a touch better post projectile) and I am still in my puke covered leggings and tank top.

Max has demanded a Backyardigans marathon but I am hoping that I can quickly shower and run him to whole foods so that I can get a salad (and he wants another bagel).

I am plum exhausted, its been nearly a week straight with Max (he was in daycare last Thursday) I need a facial, a pedicure, my eyebrows waxed, to go to Trader Joe's, pick up the shoes from being repaired, pick up my alterations, in addition to finish reading my book club book which I totally cannot get into and my volunteer duties. I feel wrecked. I would love an afternoon to myself to do some of these things (in addition to others)....but i just don't see it coming at least this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment