Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Red Velvet Cake

Ugh....I could just BEAT that new Fiance of Ariel's..."Mr. Joshua."

He brought over a "Red Velvet Cake" last night.
Now honestly....I've been VERY good at trying to get into shape for that lovely"Mother Of The Bride" dress I just bought.But tonight....that thing on the counter was "calling my name" like a Phantam in the dark.....and it was pretty much saying....
"eat me."


So I did. Just now....at Midnight.

Now I'm mad.

What is it about Red Velvet Cake that is so AWESOME" I mean is it just me or what??? I just love that cake.

It's like a RED piece of "Heaven on Earth".....with Cream Cheese Frosting.
I downed it with some homemade Sweet Tea...I think it would have been even better with a Hot Cup of Tea.

But it's all water under the bridge now. Or...should I say...."FAT on the hips."

Ummm...I need to RUN to bed now before I am forced to eat another piece.
Darn that Joshua.
What in the WORLD was that boy thinking???

No comments:

Post a Comment