Thursday, June 25, 2009

fuck it all to hell...

...man am I disorganized lately! I have completely disregarded the feelings of my readers by not watching the Bachelorette and posting my thoughts about the show!!!

Goddess, you must all be so disappointed!

That said, I went OUT OF MY WAY for you guys to read Chris Harrison's blog to catch up in order to save YOU time. I am so sweet. Seriously, what would some of you do without me?

First I would like to report that WES is a douche bag. And I am actually leaning towards network plant because no sexy, talented guy would actually act like that unless they were being paid a shit load of cash. OK, so I admitted he was sexy and talented, but that's pretty much where the compliments end. He is another one of those 'fits in a box' stereotype guys who just make me cringe in embarrassment for them.

Anyways...He's a douche. If any one person that I know buys his CD, you are a douche bag too.

And that about wraps it up. Yeah, my Bachelorette blogging doesn't seem to light a fire under my ass this morning. How weird.

In other news though, locked my damn fucking keys in my car Monday. Took me 4 days to calm down about it enough to even mention it. For half an hour I had 57 people (total exaggeration, I know) pulling at the trim on the door, shoving a coat hanger between the window, the usual 'lets try and do this without paying someone' tricks. I even had some nice lady whom I didn't even know call BCAA for me. And you want to know how we got back into my car???? (disclaimer: this makes me sooooo mad).

SOMEONE ELSE'S FUCKING KEY.

Shoulda tried that first huh.

I couldn't believe it. Apparently, you can open my Kia with any car key as long as you only stick it in halfway.

Hey, I've heard that before.

Yup, mind is in the gutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment