Thursday, June 25, 2009

Barcelona Back From The Cleaners






The thing I LOVE about the dry cleaners in PDX is that they are ALL ORGANIC. The prices are a bit less than in NYC (about $9-12 to clean a dress) but I know that nothing harmful s going to destroy my clothes and even things that had weird stains (like my elvira dress) came out looking brand new.

I got my Barcelona back, it looked a tiny bit better, but the terrible lines are still there (and I noticed them in other places as well). This really makes me sad as it's the second dress from the pop up shop that I purchased that is flawed and there is nothing I can do about it at this point. Though Christina did give me a WHOPPING $30 credit when she eventually got back to me about the Micheala. I took some photos (not very good) but let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment