Sunday, January 27, 2008

This is making me happy......


I've had this "Print Shop" program all this time that I've been blogging. It's been a nearly a year now since I started this little garden plot.

Someone gave me that program as a birthday gift a few years back and ...DUH!
"Silly me." I never once thought to try to use it on my blog.

Tonight, it came to me though.


I wanted to make a nice label for a package I'm sending off to my Mother so I went to my Print Shop program, which I hadn't used in a while. I have some nice "printed" mailing labels so I had been using them but tonight I wanted to change things up a bit.
Then I started to wonder if "I couldn't make this program work for me on my blog as well."

Of course, I began to play with the program right away and believe me...I'm no pro with any type of computer stuff and yet, I FIGURED out that I "could indeed" use this for this site. BRAVO!!!!

I'm sure it isn't "Rocket Science" to many of you, but to me it is! HA!.
I am sooooo thrilled.

I have opened a whole new "art scheme" for my blog. HA!

It's the "small things in life" that THRILL me usually.

Sometimes though it's....say....something a bit more and costly even at times.
I am trying to be "content" in life with things other than "stuff."
This worked out nicely in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment