Sunday, January 27, 2008

strt by losing weight


notice the spelling error? Made me giggle too. For those of you confused, THAT was an anonymous comment left for my most recent post below and I chose to reject it. I can embrace my 'fatness'....since its not that much lol....and be happy. Can you Anonymous?


Anyways... sorry for the delay in posting. Computer issues mainly, but my laziness took a small part in it as well. Lots to talk about....but no inspiration to type it all out. I wonder sometimes WHY i have a blog. It used to be because it was therapeutic to vent here, as well as make those loyal readers (giggle) laugh every so often, but I seem to have lost my desire to write ANYTHING, let alone anything entertaining. THIS my friends, is why I am a talker. Mucho satisfying to pick up the phone and call one of you to do that instead of waste valuable lazy time down in the basement typing.


Well, in my opinion anyways.


I have started 2008 off kind of gloomily...but it is sure to pick up I hope. No, I have note done a 'Britney', but I AM unemployed right now. A few prospects on the horizon which I will keep to myself so I don't jinx them....but that's about it.


Oh, and the preggo bug feels like it's following me....


Paranoia much?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment