Wednesday, January 30, 2008

fukity fuk

I had planned on making a big deal about post 100...and I went and let it slip me buy with my 'strt by losing weight' post.

Bah. Fuk you anonymous poster for ruining it. You know, I thin E was Anonymous. It was a leeeeeeeeeeetle bit coinky dinkity for it since he made mention of reading my blog and found a post he didn't like AT ALL and was very upset about it RIGHT around the same time Anonymous posted that I should lose weight. Hmmm....

Any guesses on what post upset him? One hint: In my defense, I DID say it probably was only an ego stroking and not serious AT ALL.

So I will end my 101 post with an announcement: I GOT A JOB, not just A job, but a CAREER. And I am so flipping stoked about it that I am NOT going to post anything ever about it because I do not want to jinx it.

my blog happens to be a jinx mmmm'kay?

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment