Monday, January 21, 2008

My friend Nora and others...


If you would, please remember to "lift up" my friend Nora with a prayer.
She will be having a biopsy of her sternum tomorrow at 7:30am. Her Dr. did confirm to her last week that that horrible "C" word is back.....but it's in different places and they aren't sure what kind it is.

Thus the biopsy.

I talked to her once today and told her I would "call her back tonight and pray with her before she went to bed".....she called me at 5:00pm and when I answered the phone she blurted out....."I'm ready for my prayer!"

I said "are you okay?" She said she was. And we prayed for "intervention and divine favor" tomorrow.

I will let you know how things go for her.

Wednesday my other lady "Susan C." that is a friend of mine and another friend of mine, is having a "Lumpectomy"......and possibly more. They won't know until they "get into surgery."

I've read many items lately especially on blog sites of people, especially "ladies" that are struggling right now with health issues.
They need to be lifted up in prayer and encouraged and many of you are doing just that. For that I thank you and I KNOW in my heart they do as well.

A lot of people are on some "difficult journeys" right now. They want to be on the "right path" and are doing the best they can to maneuver the narrow, and rocky roads.

It's always good to "be there" anytime we see people on those hard paths that....possibly we can help them stay steady.
It may be a prayer, or a word of encouragement, a sweet card or even a package you may send to them in the mail.
It could just be holding their hand.
Every situation is unique.

We must remember....our pathway could become "rocky" or crooked just up the way too.
It's good to have someone walk with us. Especially in the hard places.
~Thanks so much for all you do~

IT IS SO WORTH IT in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment