Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What a day

Anyone else feel like standing on their office building and popping peole off with a sawed-off hand gun?

You do?

OK, well I dont, and I think your crazy, POLICE!

I kid, I kid.

But in all honesty, today has been extremely frustrating on so many levels. Most of it I cant actually post here (LOL) cause all that respect of privacy bullshit... (ok, MY privacy!) but some of it I almost feel like I SHOULDN'T be venting about it.

Who is responsible for the tragic, miserable, shitty things in your life?

YOU ARE.

And I need to stop pretending its everyone elses fault. I am an enabler, I am the reason that things are not working, because I dont do anything about it. DO I sound angry? I hope so. Because I am so close to the point of actually losing it. I have tried, oh I have tried, to be supportive and understanding, and suck it up when things arent answered that I ask. To the point of actually making a joke out of it, because its the only thing I CAN do without getting upset. I have done MORE than my share, and its about time someone else steps up to the plate and puts an equal share into this. I am so struggling with how to bring any of this up, how to speak my mind without being degrading, or insulting, without embrassing. And for what? To keep things the same because I am too giving? I am too relenting? Because really..being nice and supportive doesnt seem to be working well for me. In fact... I think its causing it to be worse. Which is why I am accepting all the responsibilty. There isnt much time for me to take action either.... I am so scared of losing something so important to me...yet so frustrated that I AM NOT important enough to fight for. Am I? I dont feel it. I dont feel appreciated,. I dont feel RESPECTED, I dont feel LOVED. I feel taken advantage of

And that, my friends, is what scares me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment