Friday, February 2, 2007

All in my head?

Heres a tip for all you men out there in a serious relationship (not marriage...yet).... DO NOT, and I repleat DO NOT in the middle of a 'disagreement' say 'Its all in your head'. Really, there isnt much more I can say on that... I am sure what I just wrote speaks volumes about the lack of sensitivity most men have when it comes to these 'disagreements' . You want to win? DON'T say that. Think it. Do not let the thought pass your lips. If we are to respect your feelings, you must do the same.

Done.

There are days when I think I should write a book about relationships, dating, how to cope, and how to survive. Then, I read THIS and realize that I am not really that creative and everything I can think of has been done already :) So who hands out the creativity bone when we are born? Cause I think we need to have a heart to heart.

To Trevor: I am sorry that I have bored you with my lack of posting. Unfortunately, my world does not revlove around you.

*Nadine is hot*

No comments:

Post a Comment