Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fired?

I decided to edit this post for two reasons.

First....

Because after some thought this afternoon, I am slightly embarassed. But let me be clear in WHY I am embrassed...I am embarassed that I have a big mouth. I am embarassed that I tend to think people are maybe a little bit like me and have the same sense of humor as me. I am embarassed because I tend to write things strictly to make YOU laugh, not considering those people who may find my blog (ok, snoop) and might take it in a completely different way. I am embarassed that I write for the moment, instaedd of taking the time to edit, revise, re-write, and edit again.

Second...

I think I was fired because of my blog. (Or atleast contricbuted to it)

Basically, I am embarassed BECAUSE I think my blog contributed to me being 'let go'. And I should probably note that I wasn't really 'fired' as they are being gracious enought to offer me a weeks pay. When really, they are not obligated to pay me anything since I was only there for 7 months.

Ok... so again....I edited this post. And I am probably going to go back and edit some more older posts as well. As my anonymous poster has pointed out, this blog isnt as private as I think it is. (Actually, I KNOW its not private. My settings are what they are because I want them that way) But I will revert back to my first reason for being embarassed...that I sometimes forget people who read this dont read it the way I intend for it to be read. And well... that IS sort of my fault since I do have this set to public. I have to take responsibilty for what may happen because of what I write. And while being 'let go' shocks me.... it happened. I have to live with that. And I have to move on.

I could get all pissy and bitch and moan about the comment left, but really, what purpose would that serve for me? Well, other than make me look stupid, petty, and sad?

Bugger... I dont know what else to write.

Anyone hiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment