Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentines Day

Fucking Valentines day. Fucking falling on a weekday, Fucking Tradeshow happening on the same day, Fucking pressure

I wont be hone till like 10pm on Valentines Day, and even then, I have to be BACK at the VCEC for 6:30am. And to even add the cherry on the top of THAT sundae... Aunt Flo (oh god, the sundae reference is totally fitting!) is in town hanging around and pissing me off. So this Valentines Day shall be just splendid.

I have been so fucking busy the past few weeks at work, as you can all tell by my lack of posting, and lack of posting anything remotely funny. So I have not been abe to put together my awesome present idea for my hot stuff boyfriend. And everyone I have told about it, seems to think that its ridiculous anyways, and will take me too much time. Romantic, yes. Time saving, no.

So it looks like hes getting a big fat blow job and an ice cream sundae for Valentines Day.

God, Im funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment