Thursday, February 8, 2007

Correction....

In my last post I said my life was SAD. I want to take it back. The Annonymous poster got me thinking... that it really is insulting to those people I love and care about if I actually do think my life is SAD. Because they are a BIG PART of my life. And quite possibly the reason behind my life being happy or sad.

In fact, MY LIFE ROCKS. I have never been happier. I may grumble, moan, protest, and bitch about shitty things that happen, but in all honesty.... I have it pretty good. I have a man I love, a daughter whom I adore and think is probably the most intelligent child in the world, a job that I can feel accomplished with at the end of the day, and a home that I can come to everyday with heat, water, electricity and a warm bed that's a rockin ;)

Plus, I have my bullet

What more could a 27 year old woman ask for?

Well...other than a hot affair with Brad Pitt. He IS on my Freebie 5 you know. Have your people call my people k?

No comments:

Post a Comment