Friday, February 23, 2007

no title

I've had an interesting day.

I had a hot tub AND a nap. Who does that on a Friday afternoon?

Oh yeah,

the unemployed.

At first I was sad. Then annoyed. Then frustrated. I went through being angry, and now I am just bitter. (wow, a lot of emotions for only 2 days!) It appears that I wasn't wrong when I said everyone knew what was happening, and even perhaps for quite a bit of time, and I was left to smile like a fool until Wednesday afternoon. I feel like an idiot. I feel like a child. But most of all I feel like an embarrassed teenager chastised for being immature. *this is me accepting responsibility as best I can*

And folks, that's about all I am going to write about my being 'let go' from now on. It seems that a lot of people come and read my blog for ammunition against me...and it also appears I am good at giving it. I am, as I mentioned yesterday, not as careful about what I write as I thought I was. *It took me three times to write that sentence, does it seem like its not grammatically correct to you? Totally hypotheical, please dont comment, cause really, I am way to smart to make any dumb grammatical errors*

So this topic shall now remain closed. I am in no mood for emails, shit talking, sticking up for myself, editing, and re-editing anymore. I am truly exhausted from crying, worrying, and stressing. (and editing *wink*)

But on a side note.... I DID get to go hot tubbing AND nap today.

That truly is the highlight of my week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment