Friday, August 10, 2007

So I am trying to figure out this whole digital scrapbooking thing… without paying anything. Not as easy as it sounds *snicker* There are so many sites out there that say they are ‘free’ but I can’t seem to download a damn thing without a credit card, or its as ghetto as it could be. So I am resorting to J’pegs and Excel…and while it’s okay…not really the kind of thing I want to memoralize (is that a word?!) my daughter.

I did however; create a pretty wicked Las Vegas page for Celyne that I might frame for her.

Hmmm now that I think about it… my computer IS fixed now (not that I have even been o n it since it was fixed) so I can download a free program there. Hahaha... free…what a joke. I wonder, can I create them at home, email them, and print them at work? *mental note to try it*

So yeah…..word

psssttt....my next post will be my 69th post since I moved my blog over here *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment