Thursday, August 16, 2007

friggin birthday

Here… if we all pitch in for a sitter and we organize the basement suite to accommodate the sitter, and we make the rules that they CANNOT come upstairs under ANY cirsumstances….will you guys come? We have cable down there, I can set up the couch, the TV, the DVD player, bring down Sadie’s toys….have you guys bring some boy’s toys, set up a ‘coloring station’…I don’t care…

Basically….I want you there. And if it means being a bitch about it, I will. Every year I have a shitty birthday because SOMETHING always happens (I am in no way blaming you for last year, I swear) and I think I never want to go through this crap again and I don’t want any more birthday parties.

So this year. JUST FRICKIN COME. I will accommodate the best I can, I just need your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment