Wednesday, August 29, 2007

@#$^$#%

So I think I am sick. Maybe tired…but sick. Could be stress…who knows. But definitely something is wrong with me, and its not pregnancy! (so don’t ask)

I have been nauseous now for THREE days, and now I have a side pain that feels like the cramp you get when you swim right after eating. If I take a deep breath, it hurts even more. I am also bloated a shell and can’t fit into any of the clothes I wore last week. And don’t say I must have eaten at McDicks one too many times…. You don’t gain weight like that in a week!

So…I haven’t been to the doctor for a ‘check-up’ in goddess knows when…so I am actually nervous to do it. I am almost never sick…and when I am, it is strictly over the counter stuff for me and I am over it in a day. But this is just getting plain ridiculous. Even as I type this I wonder if my guts are going to spill out onto the keyboard…and I’m at work! Very odd thing to try to explain to your boss, no? I could ask to go home…but what purpose would that serve me really? Lay down and still be in pain…or wrok and save a sick day for one of those days I can’t get out of bed? I choose the latter.

I was going to go check out that new store at Coquitlam Centre http://www.hm.com/ and get my shopping on…but I think I am going to pass. Pass out that is.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment