Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Post # 69

Not much exciting has been going on in the life of me lately. Now that all of my summers traveling plans are over…it’s back to the normal every day.

Boring.

It’s a cold day in hell when nothing dramatic is going on in my life, no?

Well pack a sweater, because the drama is non-existent 

Next month is my birthday. I am planning a little bash at the house. Not too big, not too small…just enough to make it special. I sort of get screwed every year at my birthday, so I am taking on the task of planning it on my own. Something ALWAYS comes up with SOMEONE so I don’t expect everyone I want there to actually come…but it would be nice to have a fun and special birthday ONCE in my life. I am not kidding when I say I have HUGE expectations, and always get let down. This year will be different, because this year I have zero expectations. If it turns out to be a small affair with less than 10 people playing cards and getting high…so be it. I will be happy just to have those that care about me there. If it turns out to be a huge spectacle with over 50 people getting hammered and crashing on air mattresses, so be it. In fact, I will be shocked I actually have over 50 friends …:-)

I thought about going downtown and bar hopping with some friends from high school…but really, it’s not my bag and I would be doing it more for them then for myself. And really, that’s not what a birthday is about. It would be fun, but some other time then my birthday. I may not have a TON of friends, but those I do have come from many different groups of people….and I would like everyone to have a good time.

Enough talk about getting older! Lets talk about how this is my 69th post *snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment