Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Random

“Have things gotten any better since you wrote this? I hope so. People who talk down to others are extremely insecure. I think it's very cool that you can write down your own flaws for the world to see. That's something (because of Pride) that most MEN can't do! And men are intimidated by that fact. I know because I am one!! Carmen, you are much stronger and more intelligent than a lot of men in many, many respects. But because we men can be idiots and prideful, we don't want to admit it. Please forgive us of our stupidity :)”

This was written on my blog on August 10th and some godly hour in the morning…(I think 6:52am or something like that)…by someone either ‘pretending’ to be Trevor or some random person who happens to have the same name and found my blog by accident and decided to post this random thought in an old post of mine. I will be honest here…I am a little bit weirded out.

It happens from time to time that I will post something without really thinking WHO will read it and what they will think about it…and it gets me into trouble. The written word is full of misinterpretations, and I sometimes forget that. But reading this comment made me realize that regardless of how much I believe my anonymity on my blog…I really need to be cognizant ALL the time about what I write in here, not just sometimes. ANY ONE can read this if they really wanted to, not just the few of you that I call ‘loyal readers’. Yes, I try to be entertaining and I embellish things occasionally…but YOU GUYS may know that and those random infrequent visitors do not.

Like that time I had those bitchy girls from my past that just happened to find my blog (get a life) and post some really rude comments to me. I was trying to be funny in the post; they took it the other way and chose to attack. This happens, all too frequently, because I post for ME, and I post for YOU GUYS (loyal readers) not for those random people who I don’t even know are reading.

Anyways… as I continue my rambling here… PLEASE, if you are going to post on here EVER, be clear about who you are. I don’t want to have to privatize this site because I am getting creeped out by random visitors…but if this keeps happening, I might have to.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment