Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday's Shank




I was super stoked about adding the new “Monday Shank” feature here on A Life Less Ordinary, until Monday came.

I’d like to say that I am generally a nice person without a lot of bitching baggage, but since I have now forced myself to shank someone every week, my list has grown so long I am seriously questioning my ability to be sweet and demure on a regular basis. Clearly I am a heartless bitch.

But in true Carmen-esque behavior, I shall open this Monday Shank with my biggest bitch. And I will try to keep it at one a week so I continue fooling as many of you as possible that I am sweet as sugar most of the time. Except Monday’s of course.

So today, I would like to shank the creator of Combat Juice. Weak? Possibly… but if you had of seen me Saturday, you too would want to shank the person who concocted this absolutely fucking delicious drink.

I would really like to know how you can create a drink made almost entirely of alcohol, and not have it taste much like alcohol at all. This, my friends, is a silent killer. And one that should come with a warning label. I will admit, I only sipped, but within about 20 minutes I was shitfaced without a clue how I even got there.

And I don’t even think it was noon yet.

Needless to say, I wasn’t feeling too shit-hot Sunday.

So to you, the creator of Combat Juice, you are my Monday Shank. We may not know each other, and you will probably never read this blog, but consider yourself lucky… with all the people I want to shank, you get the first one.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment