Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Shank - $$$ not well spent

Today I had warned someone they were going to be my Monday shank; one, because I was kinda pissed off about something, and two, because I truly wanted them to understand I was pissed off about it but I didn't want to make a huge ordeal about it.

I have decided that I am not going to shank that person today. And not because I am any less upset about something, but because I have bigger fish to fry.

Because today, I would like to shank my hubby.

Surprised?

My hubby decided, that because his little brother's birthday happened to fall on Father's Day weekend, that meant he was obligated to pay for his, his father's and his younger brother's golf outing yesterday. AND NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT. I am not sure what I am more angry about... finding the withdrawal on the bank statement, or the fact that he thought this was OK???

Golfing aint cheap 'yo. Especially not for 3 people.

This is how I saw it go down: Hubby and BIL pay their OWN way and they split Father's green fee's (is that what its called?) and lunch. End.Of.Story.

little brother just got an expensive birthday present, AND GOT OUT OF SPENDING A CENT ON HIS OWN DAD FOR FATHER'S DAY.

My hubby's response? "I thought you would understand".

Newsflash: WE NEVER UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU DO STUPID THINGS

So today, my Hubby deserves my Monday's Shank. I have a weird feeling we're gonna see a lot of him here. Just a wild stab in the dark. (See what I did there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment