Thursday, June 2, 2011

I pulled a Britney, and it was rad


Ok, little known fact (greatly known, whatever) about me is that I tend to go panty-less. It’s not because I think it’s sexy, it’s just because I find panties pretty darn uncomfortable and cant seem to wrap my head (or ass crack) around those flimsy strips of material that wedge themselves as far up my crevice as they possible can.

I don’t have a clue how anyone can find this comfortable in the least bit. And I have tried, repeatedly. Granny panties or nothing I say. And even those somehow find themselves wedged and shoving a hand up there never looks as graceful as you intend it to.

And the hottest guy on Earth somehow magically appears whenever I attempt this. It’s like clockwork.

About 6 years ago, on my first ever trip to Vegas, I foolishly thought wearing a cute skirt for the plane ride was a super-awesome idea. Ok, so it’s comfy on the plane, but no one mentioned to me that Vegas can be pretty fucking windy. That piece of information would have surely influenced my clothing choices that morning. While stepping out of the cab, in front of a limo full of young sexy men in business suits, my cute skirt decided to flip entirely over my head. Now, my reaction was quick, but clearly not quick enough as one of the business suit men, and probably the sexiest of them all, caught my eye, smiled, and said ever so sexily “Don’t worry, I only peaked a bit”.

I guess it’s a good thing I wasn’t rocking shag down there.

Sadly, this isn’t the first time I’ve pulled a Britney. And really, I SHOULD rethink my panty-less decision when wearing a skirt, but I don’t tend to learn from my mistakes the first, second, or even twentieth time.

Last week, I pulled another Britney. And this time, it was at work.

Coworkers can usually determine the weather by my attire. Cold and windy days I wear a skirt, hot and sunny days I wear pants. This is solely based on my complete disregard for the weather channel; I definitely do not do this on purpose. It just never works out in my favor. On Friday, while exiting the back office door for a quick puff, my skirt chose this moment to flip entirely over my head once more.

Isn’t it wonderful that the office is ALL WINDOWS? Yeah, super awesome.

But strangely enough I have been really popular this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment