Monday, January 19, 2009

Vegas Baby! (Again)

Sorry peeps... gonna be a yearly thing, so suck it up!

Vegas is booked, and while it's only 8 weeks away I'm getting antsy! This year will be like no other because I planning ahead and budgeting so I can do more things than hang out in a hotel room drinking my face off.

Two years ago I went with work, then Celyne flew in to meet me and we had two glorious days to ourselves. Other than our one night oof total stupidity where we slept instead of partying, the whole trip was pretty exciting. I am once again reminded of our trip to Madame Toussoud's where I got the shit scared right out of me in the haunted house...and our memory-filled walk to the Indian Reservation store where I drunkily yelling at people randomly walking across the street... but I digress...

Last year, while fun, was kinda less exciting since I was a broke-ass who went home when the show was over. This year, I have two friends flying in (YA SARAH AND V!!!) and we ARE going to get out and experience the Vegas nightlife. Nightclubs, strip bars, awesome eats, and of course gambling... ok, no gambling, I suck at it, and maybe a show or two. At a discount of course, I will always be cheap! We are staying at the Excalibur...one of which I haven't heard anything negative about... well, except children... which kind of suprises me...but since I don't plan on spending any time there, I won't worry about it. I love kids, just not in Vegas, capiche?

So... if anyone wants to fly in and come hang out with 4 hot chicks (a co-worker is staying as well)...the book now because room-rates are like $36 a night and you can't beat it Visit here to book.

No comments:

Post a Comment