Thursday, January 15, 2009

"It's King Cake Time"

"Why Oh Why Must I Live In The State With the 'REALLY Good Food?'"

It's "King Cake" season here in Louisiana.

Just when you think you can "eat healthy" and loose a few pounds.......then these things come along. Like a "PLAGUE".

Frankly, I wouldn't have bought it.
But Miss Priss did it and explained to me...."Mom I was at Ralph's and they got their good King Cakes in and you know how hard they are to keep in stock so I got us one!...........ugh.

Ummmm........want to see my breakfast today??

She just brought it home yesterday afternoon and already that thing is half eaten.


MERCY!
"Why must we have all the really good food where I live???"

I think I want to move to Greece next.
It's beautiful, warm, and they have the most FABULOUS and HEALTHY food all at the same time.

No one has gotten the baby yet.
Maybe it will be me.
Maybe I should go get another piece of it just to see if it's in there.

~~Note~~
We don't personally celebrate Mardi Gras but we DO eat the cake.
It's sort of like...."When in Rome......EAT as the Romans."But that's as far as it goes for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment