Monday, January 26, 2009

Mondays Suck

I hate Mondays. I am sure that I have expressed this before. And you all know I hate Thursdays. Give me a few more years and I am sure I will hate every day ending with 'day'.

Today royally sucked monkey balls. Sweaty gross monkey balls. First, XAWBF is still ignoring me. To the point I am being asked by other coworkers what's going on. Nice. Love it. Miss Carmen the bad guy. Fun. I just love being put on the spot and being uncomfortable. Fuck.

Second, another co-worker decided not to come in today which left me covering because no one else could, which in turn completely fucked me over in regards to my schedule. Like, completely fucked me over. Good luck to me on finishing some set-up that I HAVE to before Wednesday. Seriously, FUCKED UP.

Thirdly, I am seriously having issues wrapping my head around this GIGANTIC project (not to mention asking XAWBF for help, which sucks when you are being ignored. Very painful.) that is taking up almost all my time. My head hurts. Fun stuff no? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Did I just type all that and have it make any sense?

Probably not. And I don't give a fuck. Venting doesn't need to make sense.

Fuck Mondays. They can blow me.

Well, lets be fair, at least THIS Monday does. I always have Tuesday to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment