Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Page - Fresh Start

It appears that Carmen101 was being viewed (and commented on) by haters, so I have decided to change the address and only give out the address to those I want reading this.

I find it completely immature that I even have to do this...even having to moderate my comments... BUT it gets increasingly frustrating when 'randoms' feel it is necessary to try and post stupid shit in order to get me riled up. WHY BOTHER? Is it fun for you to piss me off?

So, new Disclaimer:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, FUCK OFF AND READ SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG

There was a time when I actually cared a great deal of what was thought of me...and it bothered me a lot when I thought someone didn't like me...(and there is still a big part of me that wonders what the hell I did to even have haters) but even after a few years of 'blog-abuse' I still don't have much of a thick skin; it still hurts, it still bother me, albeit to a bit of a lesser degree. So now, at almost 30 years of age, I am having to remove my blog, my venting sanctuary, to start over and try and avoid these haters once again. I feel so high school right now.

So yeah - FUCK OFF. You know who you are. I don't have the time, nor the desire to keep catering to your shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment