Friday, January 30, 2009

New Vibe? Hells ya

Well ladies (and gent) tonight I am out to purchase a new vibe. Mine broke. Don't ask me how. But two weeks without one has been...errr...let's say trying.

3 years ago, a very good friend of mine thought it would be funny to purchase sexually-deprived me a vibe for Christmas (I am not kidding, total joke among friends. Carmen was a prude). That vibe sat in my bedside table for no-less than one year. I don't lie. When I opened that package, destined to figure it all out, I never imagined that everything I had been told would come true. I cried.

Seriously.

Well, that vibe died. And it was a sad day.

I had shopped numerous times trying to find something better... even purchasing another one with multiple speeds and idiotic rhythms, but I soon found out that nothing could replace the original. Purchased at a somewhat lower end 'store' I really and truly believed it was more of a gag gift than the real thing really. Until I couldn't replace it of course.

And now I am left with the chore to find a replacement because it is no longer. Truly, it will never be the same... copied but never replicated.

I feel like I am writing an eulogy to my vibe.

So perhaps next week I will write a post about my new vibe. If its awful, it wont be a nice post. If it's good, I will do my due diligence and give shout outs to the original, but let you all know that I have *at least* managed to find something almost as good.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment