Friday, January 23, 2009

Tis' A FINE Friday........

71 degrees outside here.....so far.
(My Rosemary Topiary Wreath isn't looking too good is it? Blah!)

I went out and sat on the patio and soaked in some of the fresh air and sunshine.
There is NO humidity today.
Absoluty a fine day.


I'm going to have to work on that Rosemary.

I was able to get my panises planted last night.....yes, I was working in the dark!

Because I was out way to late while enjoying my day visiting at lunch with the
"Pool Ladies" and then I was off to the library to pick up some good, new books to read.

Then to top it all off I went to pick up some more of my favorite "Lady Londonderry" tea that I just ran out of, from my good friend Marsha.
So of course I had to stay and "visit and sip some tea with her."

SO I didn't get home until dark......

And the pansies just couldn't wait any longer so I had to plant them.
With the help of our "outside" yard lights of course.

All went well and now they are now currently "adjusting" to their new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment